HomeRegisterLog in
ایمیل : sunshinebax.4rumer@gmail.com سایت تخصصی سانشاین بکس ، لطفا از بحث های سیاسی به شدت اجتناب کنید ، با تشکر گروه مدیریت سایت
خوب تغییرات انجمن .........1-مهرداد مدیر شد..................2-پیمان مدیر شد...............3-امیر حسین حراستی شد!!!!4-رضا کاربرر فعال شد.هاهاهاهاهاهاهاهاها

Share | 

RIBERY ta 2015 tamdid kard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AMIR
مسوول حفاظت سایت
مسوول حفاظت سایت

پست ها : 246
تاریخ ورود به سایت : 2010-04-10
سن : 23
مکان زندگی : tehran

PostSubject: RIBERY ta 2015 tamdid kard   Wed May 26, 2010 5:13 pm

France star extends stay until 2015

Bayern narrowly failed to win the 2009-10 Champions League, but the weekend still brought excellent news for the German double winners and their army of loyal fans: Franck Ribéry has signed a contract extension binding him to the Munich club until 30 June 2015. The France star inked his new deal with Germany’s most successful club prior to the Champions League final between Bayern and Internazionale Milano.

“We’re delighted we’ve reached agreement on a contract extension with one of the world’s best players. This is another signal of Bayern’s ambitious targets for the coming years,” commented Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

Ribéry said he was “very happy about the decision to continue working with FC Bayern. My family and I are delighted that we’re staying in Munich. The club has become a big family for me.”
Back to top Go down

RIBERY ta 2015 tamdid kard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1